IGLA Summer Camps are designed for players to have FUN in the summer and learn a bunch before playing in fall league.
Little Laxers runs during each camp and is for kiddos – girls AND boys! – from 4 years old through Kindergarten.
Main camp is for girls in 1st grade through 9th grade with any experience level.
All activities are designed to introduce basic lacrosse techniques to beginners and more in-depth instruction to those players who have experience.
Campers will have fun with water balloons, earn prizes, and receive a free t-shirt.
Camps typically run Monday – Thursday (Friday is reserved as a rain day) for two hours per day.
We loan sticks and goggles, so no need to come to camp with anything but a smile, a water bottle, a mouth guard and a desire to have a ton of fun! Equipment can be requested during the registration process.
DATES & LOCATIONS
The following are the dates and locations for 2019 IGLA summer camps:
- Glen Ellyn / Newton Park June 17th – 20th 9am-11am
- Barrington / Ron Beese Park June 10th – 13th 10am-12pm
- Wilmette / West Park June 17th – June 20th 10am-12pm
- Hinsdale / KLM June 17th – June 20th 10am-12pm
- Wilmette Day Camp / McKenzie Elementary School June 26th 9:45am – 10:45am
- Elmhurst / Eldridge Park June 24th – 27th 10am-12pm
- Glenview / West Fork Park June 24th – 27th 1-3pm
- Vernon Hills / Vernon Hills Athletic Complex Field 8 June 24th – 27th 1-3pm
- Lake Forest / Deerpath Park July 8th – 11th 10am-12pm
- Warrenville / Grace Church July 8th – 11th 10am-11am
- Highland Park Day Camp / Indian Trail Elementary School July 11th 10:00-11:00am
- Chicago Montrose July 8th – 11th 3:30-5:30pm
- Berwyn / Freedom Park July 8th – 11th 10am-12pm
- Lockport / Hassert Park July 15th – 18th 9am-11am
- Gurnee / Hutchins Field July 15th – 18th 5-7pm
- Palatine / Falcon Park July 15th – 18th 1pm – 3pm
- Highland Park Day Camp / Indian Trail Elementary School July 25th 10:00-11:00am
- Deerfield / Kipling School July 22nd 10-11am
The 4-day summer camp fee is $130. Day camp prices are listed on registration form.
Please note, in the event of inclement weather or field closures, IGLA will make every effort to reschedule summer camp to Friday. Refunds will not be made for cancellations.
All participants register for summer camp here. Berwyn, Chicago Montrose, Elmhurst, and Gurnee register and pay directly through IGLA. All other locations fill out the registration form with IGLA here AND register and pay through their Park District when they open summer program registration.
We loan equipment free of charge, including specialized sticks for participants in our Little Laxers program. Just let us know on your registration form and we will have equipment ready for your daughter on the first day of camp!